Daniel Todd, MD FACS
To make an appointment with Dr. Todd, call 336-3503. If there is an urgent request or question you can ask to speak directly to my nurse Gail. Our practice can be researched at DrDan
Dr. Todd’s Passion has been Rhinology and Pediatric Ear, Nose, and Throat. The only Otolaryngologist in the Dakotas that actually had formal allergy training in his residency. He spent 5 years (1994-1999) at the University of Missouri in Columbia putting on skin tests and prescribing immunotherapy and has been actively been practicing allergy since. Dr. Todd founded the Sinus and Allergy Center in 2004. He completed the Fellowship requirements of the American Academy of Otolaryngologic Allergy and after passing his oral and written exams in 2006 became a lifelong Fellow of the AAOA. Dr. Todd has a high quality, high volume sinus and nasal surgery practice and has a huge experience (over 1000 cases) in rhinoplasty (plastic surgery of the nose).
- 1990 Bachelor’s degree in Biology from Bethel University
- 1994 Doctorate of Medicine degree from North Dakota School of Medicine
- 1995 General Surgery at the University of Missouri Health Science Center
- 1999 Residency in Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Missouri Health Sciences Center
- 2006 Fellow American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
Dr. Todd is Board Certified and fully accredited in the field of otorhinolaryngology. His special interests include Pediatrics, Allergies, Sinus Surgery and Facial Plastics (Rhinoplasty).